Battle for Atlantis is a GameArt creation, based on the epic battle tale between the Aquaman and his stepbrother Orm. The superhero-themed slot game is feature-studded with 5 reels and 30 paylines for the taking. Relish the bonus and feature-based rounds with the slot structure.
How to Play
Battle for Atlantis is a deep-storyline based slot game having characterization and functions depending on the characters. The main symbols of the game, represented by the King and his rivals hold the highest payout points. However, the game backs with many features that cannot be disregarded. If you are considering for real money, ensure targeting the Scatter symbol more often, as it holds a key of triggering further feature-based free-spin rounds. In addition to the scatters, the Wild plays an important part in symbol replacement more often.
The Battle for Atlantis slot game offers the smallest bet per line set at $0.01 and the highest at $1 per line. The minimum and maximum bet per spin range is $0.30 to $30.00.
- Wild: The Wild feature of the slot game is the image of Mera, the Queen of Aquaman. The icon has a feature of replacing all low pay icons except for the scatters. Backing this ability, the icon triggers a payout of 600, 120, and 30 coins for 5, 4, and 3 coins, respectively.
- Scatter: The Legendary Trident is a Scatter icon of the game, appearing on the reels 2, 3, and 4 only. Scatters of the same color ensure triggering Free Spins.
- Scatter Feature
Based on the Trident image, the Battle for Atlantis unlocks 3 different scatter symbol features having different Free Spin games associated with the structure. When 2 or more scatter icons appear on the reels, a Scatter Tide feature appears. Unlike the scatters appearing on reels 2, 3, and 4, the feature can arrive on all 5 reels. With the same scatter types, the Scatter Tide starts, and if the icons are different, it starts the fight feature.
- Green Gold Scatter: It is represented by the image of Aquaman, the underwater King of Atlantis.
- Blue Scatter: It is represented by the image of Orm, the half-brother of Aquaman.
- Red-black Scatter: This is the Dark-Villian scatter free symbol.
When 2 or 3 separate scatter icons feature on the reels, the Fight is kicked off, and either one of them is selected randomly as a winning icon. The remaining icon gives out winning rewards, and the ratio among the symbol relates to the chances of turning into a winning icon.
- Scatter Tide Feature
During the Scatter Tide feature, all the changed scatters in the positions with other icons become non-functional. This triggers awards from 0 to 6 more scatters. When the feature is over, 3 or more scatter icons trigger the Free Spin feature, and if not, you can pick the last change feature for a last-straw.
- Last Chance
You can make use of the Last Chance feature if no additional scatters are awarded in the Scatter Tide feature. The reward of a coin win range from 2 to 100x bet or a scatter appear at a random spot on the reels.
- Free Spin Games
These free spin games corresponds to the 3 scatter icons:
- Underwater King free spins with Green-Gold Scatter gives out 5 free spins and the scatter turns into Sticky Wilds.
- The Dark Villain free spins with red black scatter awards at least 9 free spins and each additional Scatter appearing on the reels gives out 2 additional spins.
- Ocean Enemy free spins with the Silver Blue scatter icon gives out 7 free spins, and each scatter symbol pushes the multiplier by 1x minimum to a maximum of 15x.
- Gamble Round
The gamble feature is the last round of the game, which multiplies the winning wagers for 2x times on the correct choice. Winnings can be traded for 5 times.
No such bonus margins noted.
Battle for Atlantis follows a low volatility structure.
Battle for Atlantis is a popular slot game from GameArt with a plethora of feature rounds that cannot be ignored. As a player, you would be amazed by the countless offers coming across your way with every single symbol. On the downside, however, is the low volatility structure that may not surprise many players. Battle for Atlantis review is a perfect go through the guide if you are looking to know more about the features.