Dragon Whisperer is a slot game from GameArt with 5 reels and 25 paylines. Released on October 29, 2019, the game is a popular choice from the developer for holding Dragon-related characters and tales, with useful bonus features available.
How to Play
Dragon Whisperer revolves around a compelling Dragon-Fantasy themed storyline with characters complementing the game. Make the most of the wins by observing the usage of Wild icon more often and try hitting them as early as possible. Once you reap decent success, turn your attention to the Blonde Girl Scatter icon. This is your golden ticket to succeed in the game, as not just 10 free spins turn your way; it also triggers multiple feature rounds to create a more significant fortune. The game has a high payout with these features playing a major part and gamble round to top up the proceedings.
The coin range in the Dragon Whisperer slot game is $0.50 to $250 for each round. This variability helps in wagering for big amount credits with the line amount of $0.01 to a maximum of $5.
Dragon Whisperer Slot Features
- Wild: The Wild symbol is the image of 3 Dragon Eggs. It replaces all the low payout symbols except for the scatters.
- Scatter: An image of a Blonde Girl represents the Scatter icon. It appears on all the reels and responsible for triggering the Free Spins feature. Keeping the feature part aside, the symbol has a payout of 625, 375, and 125 coins for 5, 4, and 3 times featuring.
- Bonus Reel
In this feature, the Bonus Reel spins with every spin. The received multiplier intersects to the win of that spin. In the base game, the win multiplier spans from 1 to 10, and in the free spins, the multiplier range from 1 to 10 with an additional 10 to 20x multiplier. The wild bonus icon is available in the base game and on appearance, triggers one of the 3 dragons with 2 to 5 random Wilds. In the end, all the Wilds are on the reels with an assured 3x multiplier, piling up the total win over the spin.
- Free Spin Wheel
Thanks to the Scatter feature, Dragon Whisperer game provides you with the Free Spin Wheel, where 3 different free spins appear randomly. This includes 3 different colored Wilds such as Green (Collecting Wilds), Orange (Walking Wilds), and Blue (Sticky Wilds).
- Free Spin Feature
When the Scatter icon shows up 3, 4, and 5 times over the reels, it triggers 10 Free Spins along with opening up the feature round. Here is a look on the 3 Free Spins types for the offering
- Earth Dragon: This is represented with Green Dragon, and it flies over the reels after a win is complete to collect Wilds available on the reels. The feature loads them in a separate Wild Basket over the reels. On collecting over 3 or more such Wilds, it drops them back to the reels in the forthcoming spin. The number of collected Wilds is displayed above the reels, and the round continues until all the Wilds are exhausted.
- Fire Dragon: This is an Orange Dragon imaged icon flying over the reels after a win is complete and tends to burn the Wilds. It ensures to move one symbol higher for the forthcoming spin. Much like the previous round, this continues until all the Wilds are burnt.
- Water Dragon: It is the last type and flies over the reel on completion of the win. It freezes all the Wilds in a position until the free spin round is over.
- Gamble Feature
The gamble feature is available for the players to choose among the correct card suit between red and black. With the right selection, the bet win is doubled and can be wagered up to 5 times. This is an optional feature and can be enabled or disabled accordingly.
The game possesses High Volatility, something quite common for the games from GameArt.
The Jackpot amount for the taking is 5000x when wagered with the maximum coin values and bonuses.