Wolf Hunt is a GameArt powered slot machine game having an impressive 5 reel and 25 payline structure released in January 2020. The slot is based on wild animals, tribal people, and their lives. The game has a sublime graphics and exciting gameplay, which backs with an average volatility payout and a decent player return of 96.02%.
How to Play
Wolf Hunt slot machine game offers a slot setup of 5 reels and 3 rows with 25 paylines first up. Players need to focus on the payline coin values. This non-progressive online slot game pays at a range of 0.25 Euros to a maximum of 125 Euros. Aside from this, Wolf Hunt has a decent coin range, coming for a minimum of 0.01 coins to a maximum of 5 coins per line.
While considering for real money gambling, ensure choosing the wagers in a limited amount as a first-timer. It helps to incur less wager loss in case of a round defeat. Better, players can try the slot machine game for free in the initial stages. It will help determine the problems and ways to score more without losing. More so, Wolf Hunt rewards players with 4 jackpot offer for lucky winners of 6.250, 12.500, 25.000, and 125.000 demo coins for Mini, Minor, Major, and Grand Jackpot.
On the other side, gamblers can choose the Autoplay feature, where on setting the coin values, the spin commences automatically. Players can even set the spin values in such a way, where the spin will automatically come to a halt on acquiring or fitting the wagering limits set by the user.
For seasoned players, try to make the most by betting maximum and using the 50-50 gamble round, which helps in pushing your wins to the maximum.
- Special Symbols
- Wild: The wild icon is the image of the Wild Hound and responsible for replacing all low valued icons, except for the scatter and Golden Footprint icons, respectively.
- Scatter: The Scatter icons only come up on reels 1, 3, and 5 and responsible for triggering 6 free spins on coming up 3 times in the reels. In the end, players also receive 3x of the total bet wager as a multiplier reward
- Special Features
- Gigantic Symbols: When the scatter powered free spin rounds are running, reels 2, 3, and 4 form a cluster and start spinning as one Gigantic symbol. It gives out additional 3 free spins and offers unlimited time re-triggering of the feature.
- Wolf Respins: When 6 or more Golden Footprint icons show up in the reels, the feature gets started. The Golden Footprint icon is available on all reels and gives a random value from a collective set. This can either be MINI, MINOR, or MAJOR jackpot values. During the feature, all winning formations are given, and only the Golden Footprint icons are active during the course.
During the Wolf Respin rounds, whenever a Golden Footprint icon hits the reels, the number of respins comes down to 3. This opens up the possibility of a Grand Jackpot award when all 15 positions in the reels are filled. At the end of the feature round, all the values are calculated and added back to the available amount.
- Gamble: This is an optional feature, requiring you to make a pick from a card color-suite. On choosing the correct option, 2x is the reward over the final prize. The winnings can be wagered up to 5x times.
- Volatility: Theoretically, the 25 payline slot game gives out Medium levels of Volatility. It comes with an RTP of 96.10% as well
- Jackpot: Players can win at most with 500x of the total bet wagered with the maximum amount intact.
Wolf Hunt Review from GameArt scores a perfect mark when it comes to delivering a slot machine game with a medium volatility aspect and such an exciting bonus and jackpot rounds. However, the game has its shortcoming and does not offer a progressive jackpot feature, nor does it pays out a whopping sum. With positives and negatives, players can make a pick with this exciting animal slot game.