Battle for Cosmos from GameArt is a slot game based on the tale of mighty galactic war pursuits. Released on January 29, 2020, it has 5 reels and 30 paylines, backing with amazing graphics and visuals. As a slot lover, you would love this non-progressive game, filled with interesting bonuses and jackpot payout for the taking.
How to Play?
Battle for Cosmos highlights a storyline filled with characters based on neon-tinted Mystical Knights. Focus on the scatter symbol Goddess of Cosmos and Knights in Red, Green, Pink, and Blue shades, which make up the regular icons and pay out a fortune. The red Knight has the highest payout and combining with the offers, 6000x is the reward.
Battle for Cosmos is a 5-reel, 3-row, and 30-payline game from GameArt. You would love to deal with the coin range of 0.01 to 5 per line, which is a large range for such a game. The amount wagered per spin varies from 0.30 to 150 USD per game.
- Wild: The wild icon in Battle for Cosmos is the image of a Lion. It is responsible for replacing all the low payout symbols in the game, except for the scatter symbols.
- Scatter: The scatter symbol in the slot game is the image of a Girl. It appears on all reels and helps trigger one of the 4 free spin features. This symbol pays out 3000, 1500, and 750 coin payouts on appearing for 5, 4, and 3 times on the main reels.
- Wild Knight Feature: Battle for Cosmos offers 4 different Wild Knight symbols. During the appearance of one on the reels, it turns itself and the neighboring icons into Wilds. All these Knights come up with individual patterns with random directions. For an account, a maximum of 4 Knight icons appears on the reels during a spin round. For patterns overlap, a wild can feature in various other patterns as well. The feature appears anywhere on the reels, except for the Red Knight, which on turn arrives on reels 2, 3, and 4.
- Knights Free Spins: When 3 or more scatters arrive, this feature trigger either of the randomly arriving 4 free spin types like,
- Expanding Wilds with 12 free spins: In this round, the Red Knight expands over the reels, and the wins are multiplied by 3x with 12 free spins.
- Connecting Wilds with 15 free spins: When more than a single Green Knight icon lands on the reels, it forms a trail, and all the symbols on the path turn wild with 3x multiplier and 15 free spins.
- Walking Wilds with 9 Free Spins: Pink Knight triggers the feature and moves one symbol left of any 3 available rows. The round continues until all free spins are exhausted with 9 free spins.
- Collecting Wilds with 7 Free Spins: The final round feature Blue Knights, which triggers 7 free spins when 3 or more Wilds are collected and randomly dropped during a free spin round.
- Gamble: With this feature, the players can use this optional gamble feature and choose the correct color suit between red and black cards. Usually, it ensures wins about 2x. The winnings can be wagered up to 5x times.
Battle for Cosmos has billed in with a high volatility rate. It is hardly surprising if you consider the number of bonus rounds they offer for each round. Moreover, the gamble feature makes up the final call.
The highest a punter could win is 6000x with maximum wagers.
Battle for Cosmos review from GameArt indicates that it is a fun-packed and highly volatile slot machine game from the developer, who has left free spin lovers turn their purple patch. It has bespoke features and rounds to ensure your pockets are filled with exciting gameplay. GameArt has tried its best in the graphics segment; however, the only drawback we could find is the absence of a progressive structure with such volatility. Otherwise, the slot has done well in attracting a large number of players on its side.